Operational Readiness encompasses the strategic issues of defining needs, risk identification, and strategic planning through to the tactical work involved in developing and deploying the procedures, systems and workplace tools required to successfully operate and maintain a new or upgraded plant.
By considering the requirements of operational readiness through all phases of the project lifecycle, our clients achieve:
- Lower lifecycle costs for their assets
- Maintenance & operational readiness activities are more efficient
- Operability reliability and maintainability considerations are addressed in the new plant and equipment
- A budgeted and planned execution of maintenance and operational readiness
- Faster, safer more reliable start ups
- A capable and engaged workforce
Experienced practitioners from various elements of our Strategic Asset Management Support (SAMS) team and from the wider Hatch are combined with the Asset Owner’s team to deliver faster ramp up and smooth sustained operation of newly created assets.