Hatch Management Consulting successfully partners with business leaders to help organizations achieve their performance goals. Using our operations management consulting methodology and its tested approach, which includes partnering with clients and working side-by-side with them, HMC can rapidly achieve measureable operational and financial improvements for our clients.
The approach is highly structured, yet flexible and can be adapted to any operational situation for sustained improvement.
The improvements include:
- Process optimization
- Improved resource utilization
- Performance improvement in the form of efficiencies and productivity
- Cost and waste reduction
- Output improvements through a reduction in lost time
- Organizational restructuring and span of control
- Quality improvements
- Focus on the required management tools to achieve sustainable change
Our approach ensures buy-in, ownership of changes, and sustainability.
This is supported by the development of the client’s human resources and the implementation of management control systems, which include forecasting, planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting tools. By using these tools and driving behaviours, such as short-interval management and driving key business/performance indicators supported by effective yet simple corrective-action systems, we can ensure sustained success.