As energy costs increase, one of the biggest challenges facing any industrial facility is to optimize energy efficiency Hatch can help companies deliver substantial and sustainable energy savings with our on-site energy assessments. Our team of energy management specialists has identified more than $1 billion in energy savings at more than 50 of the largest industrial facilities across North America over the last 12 years.
We help clients identify energy savings opportunities as well as energy management best practices they can incorporate into their future operations. This unique, two-fold approach enables companies to integrate findings into long-term, energy management plans that help deliver sustained energy savings.
Our industry experts help clients optimize their energy savings with a structured, prioritized savings opportunity plan we call an Energy Management Action Plan. And we help identify available funding opportunities to lower your implementation costs.
We help organizations achieve rapid results through:
- Structured assessments that evaluate broad energy issues
- Identifying technical opportunities that reduce energy waste, improve energy efficiency and optimize energy supply
- Focusing on low-cost, high-return retrofit opportunities while identifying more capital-intensive projects
- Quantifying greenhouse gas abatement associated with energy reduction
- Identifying energy management best practices in areas such as:
- Demonstrated corporate commitment
- Targets and key performance indicators
- Operating procedures
- Effective monitoring and tracking
- Awareness and training
- Engaging site staff to act on recommendations