Hatch is an employee-owned, multidisciplinary professional services firm that delivers a comprehensive array of technical and strategic services, including consulting, information technology, engineering, process development, and project and construction management to the Mining, Metallurgical, Energy, and Infrastructure sectors. Hatch has served clients for over six decades with corporate roots extending over 100 years and has project experience in more than 150 countries around the world. With over 11,000 people in over 65 offices, the firm has more than $35 billion in projects currently under management.
Clients recognize Hatch for its ability to bridge the gaps between research and innovative technologies, and between engineering and reliable operations. We are particularly known for working with senior client management to develop business strategies; managing and optimizing production; executing projects that involve the scale-up of process technologies; and managing startups, commissioning and ramp-ups.
Hatch delivers unprecedented business results for our clients through a commitment to quality, lower operating costs, more efficient utilization of capital assets, higher standards for safety and risk management, faster startups and continuous performance improvements in all projects and programs.
To be the world's pre-eminent supplier of technical and strategic services including consulting, information technology, engineering, process development, and project and construction management to the Mining, Metallurgical, Energy, and Infrastructure industries.
We are an innovative organization committed to helping our clients achieve unprecedented and sustained business results.
Our clients appreciate our added value, trust and communications, as well as our ability to transfer our expertise quickly, efficiently and safely on a global basis.
- Provide a healthy and safe workplace environment
- Create an organization that allows each person to make a difference
- Create and foster client relationships based on trust and respect
- Do the proper homework on every project
- Be unconditionally honest with our clients
- Be innovative in creating and measuring value
- Invest in the development and transfer of technologies and skills
- Provide seamless worldwide communication
- Provide all of our services and technologies at the highest level of quality
- Use sustainable development principles to guide us in our work
Our Quality Policy
Health & Safety Policy
Our Sustainability Policy
First Peoples Engagement Statement North America Policy